Here at Anthony Spink Dental Suite, we would like to reassure our patients of our ongoing commitment to heath, safety and hygiene.
As an independently accredited practice, we have been following strict procedures put into place by the Australian Dental Association and the the Australian Department of Health while also implementing many additional protocols to reduce the risk and spread of COVID-19 such as;
- Pre-appointment screening over the phone
- Removing magazines and books from the receptiom area, which may play a role in COVID-19 transmission
- Having hand sanitizer readily available for patients and staff
- Use of medical grade disinfectant to clean our treatment rooms after every patient
- Disinfection of our reception area hourly
- Strict and frequent hand washing procedures
- The use of personal protection equipment such as gloves and surgical masks.
- Peroxide mouth rinse prior to procedures to reduce viral loads
- Management of medical waste
- Sterilization and disinfection of all dental and reception equipment
The health and safety of our patients and staff has and will always be our number 1 priority and we strive to make your visit as well as others as safe as possible.
For more information please contact us